B4600 Series printers from OKI Printing Solutions are built for efficiency and speed, with expandability to meet your future needs.
If you’re looking to improve the productivity and lower the operating costs of your business, B4600 Series Digital monochrome printers are made for you.
- As fast as 27 ppm print speed; 5.0-second time to first page
- Clear, crisp 600 x 2400 dpi output
- Separate toner and image drum configuration for lower operating costs
- Compatible with Windows® XP, 2003, 2000 and Windows NT® 4.0; Mac® OS 9.1/10.1 and higher
- 266 MHz PowerPC processor
All models in the series deliver up to 27 ppm, with the first page printing in as little as 5.0 seconds.1 They produce black & white output that’s clear and crisp in 1200 x 600 dpi resolution, using a two piece consumables system for long-lasting, high quality performance and a low cost of operation.
For fewer user interventions, each has a 250-sheet standard paper capacity housed in a fully enclosed Letter/Legal/Universal tray, and can be outfitted to hold up to 750 sheets with an optional 500-sheet 2nd paper tray.
In terms of durability, B4600 Series printers are tough—with a monthly duty cycle of 40,000 pages.
Fit for any work environment. B4600 Series printers, with their compact size, stylish lines and color choices—Beige or Black2—fit just about anywhere.