Position Type: Full-time
Location: Availability in Aurora, Boulder, Longmont, CO Springs, and Ft. Collins
Do you have at least 2 years of sales experience? Do you thrive on success? Frontier Business Products has been providing quality products and services to Colorado Businesses along the Front Range for over 40 years. Every business in the Colorado market uses a product or service that we offer so the sky is the limit as far as potential income.
We are looking for Sales Professionals to tell our story in the various locations listed above and help local businesses succeed. Each territory has a generous base of current customers that you will be supporting and selling to as well as thousands of prospects.
We are looking for a high energy, motivated, and goal-driven professional for this business-to-business sales position. Base salary varies depending on qualifications and experience, starting at $3000 – $5000 per month plus car allowance and un-capped Commission.
Responsibilities of the Sales / Business Development Professional
- Develop relationships with prospects and current clients. Willing to manage and grow existing accounts with additional technology offerings.
- Promote products and service solutions to businesses. Track potential and current clients. Monitor and follow-up as needed.
- Complete contract negotiations and documentation.
- Make calls both in person and on the phone to develop new business opportunities
- Achieve/exceed sales and activity objectives on a weekly and monthly basis
Requirement for the Sales / Business Development Professional
- 2 years Business to Business or related sales experience
- Honest, Enthusiastic and Open to learn new products and skill sets
- College degree in business or marketing, a plus
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Customer service focused
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle; able to pass a background check
- Be required to stand, walk, drive, and sit.
Benefits include: Health, dental and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance-, Short- and Long-term disability, Paid, vacation, sick and holiday pay, 401k with matching.
Frontier Business Products is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, military status, or any other category protected by applicable law